Manchester United take on Swansea at home in both the cup and league at the beginning of January and you could be at Old Trafford to watch the second of the two games thanks to @bwinManUtd.
To kick off 2014 in style we’re offering a pair of VIP tickets and a pair of grandstand tickets to see David Moyes’ men take on Michael Laudrup’s charges in the Premier League on Saturday, January 11th at 5.30pm.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning one of the prizes is make sure you’re following @bwinManUtd on Twitter and retweet the following message:
Win VIP tickets to Man Utd v Swansea! RT and follow @bwinManUtd to enter. Ts&Cs apply http://gobw.in/scFj5 18+
Entries received before 9am on Friday, January 3rd 2014 will be placed into a hat and two winners will be drawn at random.
The first prize is a pair of VIP tickets to the game and a runner-up will receive two grandstand tickets to the same match.
The winners will be notified by direct message by 09:15am on Friday, January 3rd and the prize must be accepted by 11am on the same day. Failure to acknowledge the direct message from bwin in the requisite time will result in forfeiture of the prize and bwin will be entitled to re-draw to find another winner.
For more Manchester United competition news make sure you keep an eye on @bwinManUtd, the home for content form the club’s official online betting and gaming partner.
Full terms and conditions for the competition are listed below. Good luck!
bwin Facebook Giveaway App and Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions.
- These terms and conditions along with our standard promotional terms and conditions apply to all prize giveaways on the bwin Facebook Page (“Facebook Page”) bwin Facebook Giveaway App (“App”) and on the bwin Twitter feed (“Twitter Feed”) (the “Social Platform(s)”). bwin may cancel or amend the terms of any competition, competition information or these terms and conditions at any time, with or without notice. Any changes will be posted either on the Social Platforms or in these terms and conditions.
- Each individual competition will have its own competition page which sets the details and entry requirements for each individual competition (“Competition Page”).
- The competition will open as soon as a new question and video is posted on the Competition Page and will close either (i) as per the closing date stated on the Competition Page, or (ii) when a message is posted on the relevant Social Platform stating the competition has now closed, or (iii) in any event, no later than two (2) months after the start of the competition (“Competition Period”).
- The prize will be as described on the Competition Page for each individual competition on the relevant Social Platform (the “Prize”).
- To take part in the competition, players must:
- be over 18 years old;
- ‘Like’ the bwin Facebook Page and/or follow the Twitter Feed;
- Provide the correct answer to the question or carry out any alternative route to entry as set out on the Competition Page on the Social Platform;
- be domiciled in the United Kingdom;
- be willing to participate in any related publicity campaigns for the promotion of betting and gaming products; and
- complete any other requirement of entry as stated on the Facebook Page, the App or the Twitter Feed.
- Where the Prize is linked to a bonus offer, players must have a valid bwin account which has had previously had funds deposited into it (the “Entry Requirements”).
- Players who successfully complete the Entry Requirements during the Competition Period will be placed into a draw which will take place within three days of the competition closing (“Prize Draw”).
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all of those players in the Prize Draw (“Winner”).
- bwin will then contact the winner directly via the email address provided. The Winner will be required to provide proof of their identification and their home address in order to receive their Prize.
- Depending on the Prize, the Winner may be required to agree to other third party terms and conditions before bwin may award the Prize (“Special Terms”). Examples of these may include ticket terms and conditions, or travel terms and conditions. These Special Terms will be made clear to the Winner following the Prize Draw.
- Any players who are involved in suspicious activities, fail to fulfil the Entry Requirements or fail to provide proof of address within 24 hours of the request, will be disqualified from the Prize Draw and will no longer be eligible to receive the Prize. It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide accurate and up-to-date information.
- bwin shall be entitled to withdraw the Prize from the competition at any time and may at its sole discretion, choose to replace it with a prize of similar or lesser value with or without reason. Please note bwin shall be under no obligation to replace the prize or offer any kind of alternative.
- The Prize is non-transferrable, has no cash value and must not be sold or given away to third parties without the prior consent of bwin in its sole discretion. If the Winner is not able to accept the Prize for whatever reason, they must notify bwin that they wish to forfeit the Prize and bwin will be entitled to carry out a new Prize Draw for a new Winner.
- bwin will not be liable to the Winner, or any other player for any loss suffered as a result of this competition. Where necessary, the Winner will be responsible for their own insurance and travel costs, unless otherwise clearly stated.
- All players acknowledge that Facebook is no way responsible for the administration or execution of this competition and this promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook. Facebook shall not be liable to players in any way for bwin’s failure to correctly administer this competition. Players accept that by entering this competition they are disclosing information to bwin and not to Facebook.
We are committed to responsible gaming for over 18s only.
bwin is a trademark of bwin.party group. bwin.party digital entertainment plc is a publicly-listed company on the London Stock Exchange.
All rights reserved. © bwin 2013.