The title race might be all but over but that doesn’t mean Manchester United’s clash with Manchester City on 8th April won’t be one of the most eagerly-anticipated games of the season – and you could be watching the action live at Old Trafford thanks to bwin.
We’ve got two grandstand tickets to the match to give away in our latest competition and all you need to do to enter is answer the following question:
- Who scored the injury time winner at the Etihad derby earlier in the season which United won 3-2?
Answers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59 on Monday 25th March and we’ll draw a winner before Friday, 29th March. The full terms and conditions for the competition are listed below.
Manchester United are evens favourites to win the match, with the draw and a Manchester City win both at 5/2. You can see all our Man Utd v Man City odds here.
Promotion Terms and Conditions – Man United v Man City Ticket Promotion
- Promotion Period: This promotion is only valid from 10:00 GMT on 20th March 2013 to 11:59 GMT on 25th March 2013. By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions, as well as our General Terms and Conditions available at: https://www.bwin1921.com/
- Entry: To enter, players must:
- Correctly answer the following question: “Who scored the injury time winner at the Etihad derby earlier in the season which United won 3-2?”; and
- Send the answer to the Question to email@example.com before 11:59 on Monday 25th March 2013.
- Prize: One Pair of Grandstand Tickets for Manchester United v Manchester City (the “Grandstand Tickets”)
- The Tickets permit Grandstand access for two people to the match played by the Manchester United first team against Manchester City at Old Trafford on Monday 8th April 2013; seats are located in the grandstand.
- Prize Draw: Players who submit a correct answer to the Question will be placed in a draw to win the Grandstand Tickets and a winner shall be drawn at random. The draw will take place before 29th March 2013 and the first name chosen will win the pair of Grandstand Tickets. The player drawn will be referred to as the “Winner”. The Winner will be contacted by e-mail or phone to notify them that they have won, using the contact details that have been supplied by the participant.
- Ticket Collection: The Winners must be available to collect the Tickets from the Old Trafford ticket office on Monday 8th April 2013 prior to kick off.
- Eligibility: In order to be eligible for entry into the prize draw, players must:
- be over the age of 18;
- be willing to participate in any related publicity campaigns.
- Cancellation: bwin reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time, or to omit players from the prize draw, with or without reason.
- Publicity: We reserve the right to publish the names and details of the prizes won by all players as part of this promotion. We reserve the right to publish photos and news stories around the Winners.
- Non-transferable: This prize is non-transferable, and must not be sold or given away to any third party without the prior written consent of bwin. If a Winner is not able to attend the match, they must notify bwin, who will be entitled to re-draw for the Tickets from the list of eligible players.
- Identification: Photocard identification will be required in order for Winners to collect the Tickets. Failure to provide valid proof of identification may result in Winners and their guests not being allowed into the ground.
- Transport: Winners will be responsible for their own cost of travel to and from the ground.
- Ticket Conditions: Winners and their guests must abide by the ticketing conditions, and any breach of these conditions may result in Winners and their guests being refused entry to Old Trafford.
We are committed to responsible gaming for over 18s only.
bwin is a trade mark of bwin.party group. bwin.party digital entertainment plc is a publicly listed company on the London Stock Exchange.
All rights reserved. © bwin.party 2013.